Payment Terms and Enrollment Policies:
- Pre-payment is required.
- Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Registrations will be processed in the order that we receive them.
- Tuition will not be prorated or refunded due to absence. If you find you need to cancel your registration, we will grant a refund, IF your child's spot is filled 24 hours before the class starts. A 15% service charge will be deducted at the time of the refund. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled start of class will not be refunded.
- Full refunds will be granted for classes cancelled by the studio.
- Registrations for after school and evening classes must be received two weeks prior to the start of class, with the exception of Open Studio Drop-In.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your enrollment after payment and registration are received.
- Partial Scholarships may be available. Please contact us here.
Special Note for Open Studio Registrations:
- It is possible to register for just one class or the entire session.
- Registration and reservations are required to attend. Reservations can be made up to a month in advance and, if space is available, up to 2pm the day you wish your child to attend.
- To make a reservation for a single class within 24 hours, please contact us here.
Summer Creative Arts Classes:
- For July and August Creative Arts classes, there is open enrollment on a first-come, first-served basis; the waiting list is not used to fill these classes. The age range for July and August Creative Arts classes is 2 1/2 to five years old.
- You may register online for our Summer Creative Arts sessions once the information is posted on the website, typically in early March.
- Enrollment in July or August Creative Arts classes does not guarantee enrollment in school year Creative Arts.
Summer Palette Mini-Day Camps:
- Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please note: If for some reason you need to cancel, please do so before June 15th. Before June 15th, you will receive a refund minus a 15% processing fee. After June 15th, no refunds or credit will be granted.
- Transfers to another camp might be possible—depending on available spaces—up to two weeks before the start date of the student’s original camp.
Additional Policies for Creative Arts Enrollment:
Creative Arts Classes during the School Year:
- Creative Arts enrollment during the school year (September through June) is through a waiting list. Children may get on the Creative Arts Waiting List when they are 20 months old; the age range for school year Creative Arts classes is 2 1/2 to four years old for the morning classes.
- To get on the Creative Arts Waiting List, please contact us herewith your child’s name, birth date, and a parent phone number.
- Children 3 1/2 or older may enroll at any time during the school year between September and June if there are openings.
- Children who are 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 years old may begin classes during the following months only: September, January, or after Spring Break.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $100 is due upon registration for the school year Creative Arts classes. If the enrolled child remains in his/her Creative Arts space(s) through the end of the school year, the $100 fee will be applied to the June tuition for that school year. If the child leaves his/her space during the school year (or between school years), the registration fee is forfeited.
- Two weeks notice to the Roaring Mouse office is required if you are planning to vacate your space.