Payment Terms and Enrollment Policies
- Pre-payment is required.
- Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Registrations will be processed in the order that we receive them.
- Tuition will not be prorated or refunded due to absence. If you find you need to cancel your registration, we will grant a refund, IF your child's spot is filled 24 hours before the class starts. A 15% service charge will be deducted at the time of the refund. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled start of class will not be refunded.
- Full refunds will be granted for classes cancelled by the studio.
- Registrations for after school and evening classes must be received two weeks prior to the start of class, with the exception of Open Studio Drop-In.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your enrollment after payment and registration are received.
- Partial Scholarships may be available. Please contact us here.
Special Note for Open Studio Registrations:
- It is possible to register for just one class or the entire session.
- Registration and reservations are required to attend. Reservations can be made up to a month in advance and, if space is available, up to 2pm the day you wish your child to attend.
- To make a reservation for a single class within 24 hours, please contact us here.
Summer Creative Arts Classes:
- For July and August Creative Arts classes, there is open enrollment on a first-come, first-served basis; the waiting list is not used to fill these classes. The age range for July and August Creative Arts classes is 2 1/2 to five years old.
- You may register online for our Summer Creative Arts sessions once the information is posted on the website, typically in early March.
- Enrollment in July or August Creative Arts classes does not guarantee enrollment in school year Creative Arts.
Summer Palette Mini-Day Camps:
- Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please note: If for some reason you need to cancel, please do so before June 15th. Before June 15th, you will receive a refund minus a 15% processing fee. After June 15th, no refunds or credit will be granted.
- Transfers to another camp might be possible—depending on available spaces—up to two weeks before the start date of the student’s original camp.
Additional Policies for Creative Arts Enrollment
Creative Arts Classes during the School Year:
- Creative Arts enrollment during the school year (September through June) is through a waiting list. Children may get on the Creative Arts Waiting List when they are 20 months old; the age range for school year Creative Arts classes is 2 1/2 to four years old for the morning classes.
- To get on the Creative Arts Waiting List, please contact us herewith your child’s name, birth date, and a parent phone number.
- Children 3 1/2 or older may enroll at any time during the school year between September and June if there are openings.
- Children who are 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 years old may begin classes during the following months only: September, January, or after Spring Break.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $100 is due upon registration for the school year Creative Arts classes. If the enrolled child remains in his/her Creative Arts space(s) through the end of the school year, the $100 fee will be applied to the June tuition for that school year. If the child leaves his/her space during the school year (or between school years), the registration fee is forfeited.
- Two weeks notice to the Roaring Mouse office is required if you are planning to vacate your space.