Opening September 10th!
Are you an artist, a writer, a new entrepreneur? Or a tired parent in need of a peaceful place to reflect, connect, or get work done? Come work in our beautiful new office while your kids get creative at Roaring Mouse!
- Light-filled room with skylights
- Practical and comfortable work stations, a standing desk, and chairs with laptop side tables
- High speed internet
- Printer/copier, paper cutter, office supplies
- Private phone booth
- Fridge and microwave
- Coffee, tea, and occasional treats
- Doodling and coloring materials for taking breaks
- Air conditioning and heat
- Garden with outdoor seating
- Evening meeting space available (please inquire)
- Shower (who hasn’t run out of the house without their morning shower?!)
- RavennaWorks Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm
- Minimum time: 2 hours
- Ages: Adults only
- Opening to Roaring Mouse parents September 10th
- Opening to the public October 1st
- Roaring Mouse parents (with children who are currently enrolled) receive a discounted rate
- We generally follow the Seattle Public Schools calendar for vacations and holidays.
- To request more information or reserve your time, please contact us here
- Roaring Mouse parents booking a recurring time slot: $5 per hour
- Roaring Mouse parents dropping in: $10 for the first hour, $5 for each additional hour
- Public Rates: $15 for the first hour, $5 for each additional hour
- PLEASE NOTE: While RavennaWorks provides drop-in hours for the coworking space, Roaring Mouse offers drop-in availability only on select classes. Find out more about our kids classes here and inquire for information on drop-in class options.
Inquire today and receive a free 2 hour pass!