Holiday Gift Making:
- Registration and reservations are required to attend. Reservations can be made up to six weeks in advance as long as there is space available.
- Please be prepared to transport wet projects — a large flat box works best (for example, copy paper box lids, fruit flat boxes).
Schedule & Info
- Mondays: Nov 27, Dec 4, and Dec 11. 4:30-6:00pm. Ages 4-7.
- Tuesdays: Nov 28, Dec 5, and Dec 12. 4:30-6:00pm. Ages 4-7.
- Wednesdays: Nov 29, Dec 6, and Dec 13. 4:30-6:00pm. Ages 4-7.
- Thursdays: Nov 30, Dec 7, and Dec 14. 4:30-6:00pm. Grades 1-5.
- Friday, December 8: 6:30-9:00pm. Ages 10-14.
- Saturday, December 9: 10:00am-12:00pm. Ages 4-7. Please bring a snack.
- Saturday, December 9: 1:00-4:00pm. Grades 1-5. Please bring a snack.
- Saturday, December 16: 9:30-11:00am. Ages 1-4.
- Cost: Varies by session
- Teachers: Varies by session
- Teachers on Mondays & Wednesdays: Cheryl & Kristy
- Teachers on Tuesdays & Thursdays: Ellie & Ellie
- Teachers on Friday, December 8: Aiko & Savuri
- Teachers on Saturday, December 9: Cheryl & Ellie Carder-Landers
- Teacher on Saturday, December 16: Jessica
Students will make a variety of high quality, useful handmade gifts for the upcoming holiday season. Projects are secret, of course! Give your child the chance to experience the real meaning of giving gifts to loved ones.