Friendship Adventures is a playful inquiry into the art of making friends. This unique class is designed to guide and support children through those perplexing moments when communication, feelings and needs collide. By exploring social-emotional themes through the lens of literature, science, mathematics and art, your child will begin to discover how creating community through common interests provides joy, companionship, and a sense of belonging.
- Schedule: Mondays and/or Fridays, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Teachers: Cheryl and Deidre
- Cost: Varies by month
- Dates: September 11 through June 15
Friendship Adventures Tuition:
- Parents provide snack for their own child.
- Nut-free facility.
- Generally follows schedule of Seattle Public Schools for holidays and vacations.