Creative Arts Program
Designed for young children, our Creative Arts program provides a playful exploration of creativity through a variety of experiences in music, drama, and art. Students experiment with paining, drawing, sculpture, and collage in an informal introduction to art and creative expression. Throughout the class, our teachers support and guide children through social interactions and help develop communication skills, bringing a strong social-emotional development component to these classes. Sessions include playtime and a snack.
- Schedule: Tuesdays and/or Thursdays, 9:00am - 11:00am
- Teacher: Cheryl and Ellie Carder-Landers
- Cost: Varies by month, or prorated at $157.50 ($315 for both Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Dates: September 11, 2018 to June 13, 2019
Creative Arts Tuition:
- Parents provide snack for their own child.
- Nut-free facility.
- Generally follows schedule of Seattle Public Schools for holidays and vacations.
A non-refundable registration fee of $100 is due upon registration for the school year Creative Arts classes. If the enrolled child remains in his/her Creative Arts space through the end of the school year, the $100 fee will be applied to the June tuition for that school year. If the child leaves his/her space during the school year, the registration fee is forfeited.
Please note: Payment is due at the beginning of each month. A late fee penalty of $25 will be added to any payment made after the 10th of each month. (For September, the deadline is September 20th.)